Roseburg’s Sheathing panels are especially designed for engineered applications such as structural components where design properties including tension, compression, shear, cross-panel flexural properties and nail holding and bearing are of significant importance.
Roseburg Sheathing offers cross-laminated veneer construction providing superior dimensional stability and resistance to warping. Excellent nail, screw and staple holding ability allows fastener placement near panel edges without splits.
- Nailed directly over framing wall studs and roof joists
- Framing applications where state and/or local building codes require shear wall construction or extra strength
- Sub-wall/roof foundation for home wrap vapor barriers
- Coquille, Oregon
- Dillard, Oregon
- Riddle, Oregon
- APA Trademarked and Compliant with PS 1-19
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)- certified panels available
- Can contribute to achieving Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design® (LEED) credits
Roseburg offers a library of educational resources on a wide range of topics. Learn about what we believe in, how our products are made, and how we’re meeting or exceeding the certifications on each and every one of our products.